AdSpotter Network Updates
- New partnerships lead to expansion of College and Career ad spaces on
AdSpotter during 2009.
- Marchex, Inc.'s PPC service
Adhere Search Marketing
now partnered with AdSpotter, provides clients with new ways to reach more than
32 million people nationwide through local pay per click advertising.
- Find ways to connect with customers searching for the products you
sell, with MyDisplayAds.com
- WeekendRUSH.com team ups with AdSpotter to develop "green" advertising
opportunities for eco-friendly marketers on it's
property, an eco-learning site for individuals and families.
- Marketing opportunities have been increased for AdSpotter advertisers. We
have partnered with two new companies to expand advertising formats and reach.
New partners include
Yahoo! Search Marketing UK.
- Brand new websites for
DMI IMPORTS and
TryToolbars.com creates new advertising opportunities for smart marketers to
enjoy top exposure.
- New pop-culture themed sites added to publisher network. These great
- AdSpotter introduces two new properties into the network, including
- New portal,
MexCookBook.com, joins AdSpotter Network. MCB largely targets the
Hispanic/Latino community, and also offers something for those who are
interested in the food of the Latin culture.
- AdSpotter.net is proud to welcome
FindGreetings.com to it's network of web
properties. We look forward to a great success with the site and hope to your
campaign begin on the FindGreetings.com website soon.
- Page One Search now offering B2B Search Marketing inventory through
a relationship with ABCSearch.
- We are proud to announce the completion of a new string of websites
being added to our family during Q4 of '06. The new properties include
LocalChase.com (US, UK,